Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Roly Poly Santa


This is Roly Poly Santa designed by Heartstrings and adapted by Mimi Shaw of the Silver Needle. This was a kit I purchased years ago. He is done with all kinds of specialty threads such as Very Velvet, Fuzzy Stuff, Faux Fur, Angora and Frye Works all by Rainbow Gallery. I am surprised that I don't have any blisters from all the pulling it took to do this one. He will be made in to a stand up doll at some point. For now he will be displayed on my sofa pillow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, isn't HE adorable!

I'm way to scared to take on a project with all of that kind of fussy stuff - specialty stitches are hard enough, forget about working with specialty threads!

He's too cute. He'll make a smile wherever he goes!

LoriRay said...

That is one awesome Santa! Wow, you did a great job!