Saturday, July 19, 2008

The beginning of a big one


I pulled the threads out of the kit and spent an hour or so sorting and labeling the colors. Then I had to find fabric as I won't stitch on aida. I have it all ready to go in this photo. I love these scrapbook designs. Each little section is like a new project. The only question is what part to do next. I have already done two of these designs. Spring and Autumn are hanging on my wall already. This is summer. I know from the past that once I start one of these - - it is hard to get me to stop. I sorted the floss into floss totes. I made these few years ago and I can't imagine stitching a large project without one or two of these. I can put the floss into loops of elastic, label the symbols and numbers on a paper insert and park any needles in the top.

No comments: