Friday, June 27, 2008

A surprise for Michelle



I have been busy stitching. I decided to do a mail art for Michelle's Get Well card. I used a freebie pattern by Blue Ribbon Designs titled Bluebirds and Daisies. I was thinking of a summer picnic on the back. The blue is done with Old Blue Jeans by Crescent Colours - I thought that was fitting. I especially like the watermelons. They called for Cupid (CC again) and I didn't like the variation and thought it was too pronounced. So I used the loop start method and that helped to tone down the differences. I hope she likes it.

I have been told that Michelle is sleeping a lot and taking pain medications. For now that is the best thing for her. I have been contacted by so many people who have agreed to send cards. Thank you all. I am sure when Michelle wakes and get interested she will be overwhelmed with all the cards and packages that are heading her way. I cry just thinking about it. Thank you.

No comments: