Sunday, June 22, 2008

Prayers for my Great Niece


My Great Niece, Michelle, has been in a horrible accident. She was run over by a car. She is currently in a pediatric ICU with extensive injuries. I am so far from home and the phone has been busy all day. The situation is looking up just a bit and it appears she will survive this but she will have a very long road to recovery with all the broken bones. If you could, say a prayer. Teenagers are not bullet proof. I want to search my stash and stitch her something. I am also thinking of sending her a small cross stitch kit that she can try while she spends many hours healing.

3 comments:

Pepper said...

Thaks Taf!!!! This is my favorite picture of her. She has lots of people pulling for her.

Anonymous said...

Hi Taffy!
I´m from yahoo´s mailart group, so sad to hear what have happend to your niece,so sorry, hope she gets better soon. I´ll send her cheer up card for her. Love: Haana from Finland

Anonymous said...

Oh Taffy!
I'm so sorry to hear about your great niece! I'll be praying for her recovery - both physical and mental and Silja would love to send her mail.
Prayers go also to her family!