Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spring has arrived


The tulips are looking great. The fuzzy plant in the middle is Shazta Daisies - - I think. I am not much of a gardener. Neglect plants are all I can handle. I just love to see the tulips. Thank you neighbor Julia for planting them so many years ago.

Welcome everyone to the new blog space. I have been reading comments and it appears that the problems I had with Yahoo was affecting everyone. I will delete the old blog link from my regular signature after a bit of time.

I haven't been able to discover how to have this blog tell when someone comments so I don't always know to look. I know, I know - - it is something new and it will all be worth at some time in the future. LOL.

1 comment:

Lennu said...

Hi Taffy, Blogger sends you an e-mail when someone comments, if you wish. Go to the your blog Settings and then Comments and at the bottom of the page you have "Comment Notification e-mail" to add your e-mail address. I hope this helps!