Follow by Email

Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Buddies Finished

I put some soft green fabric on the back (sorry I didn't get a photo) . I am thrilled that this came out so well. Let me explain. I stitched this on a piece of fabric that has so many creases and they would not iron out. I was concerned that the creases would show in the finished project. They don't! The secret is that I laced the fabric for the front of the ornament. I have taken to using regular cardboard for the front and shirt strength card board for the back. Then I stitch them together. This works well to use a 1/4" ribbon to cover the edges. I am quite happy with this little guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely ornament, and finished so beautifully.