Thursday, September 15, 2016

Where does the time go? September?

Hi all.  Yes, I know it has been quite some time.  As of tonight, windows are closed and there is a fire in the fireplace.  Chilly temperatures are due tonight.  Brrrr.  I am already wearing long sleeves most of the time.  Especially at camp.  

I have continued to work on the Flag.  Three more stripes to go!  I have a home for this framed and in an office.  Somehow knowing where it will end up makes it easier to work on.  This is a special project.


Then there is Just Nan sampler project.  I haven't done as much on that one.  

I am trying to set up a registration to Celebrations in Needlework in Stowe, VT.  Is anyone else going that reads my blog?  Just curious.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Fabulous progress on both of your projects! Have an enjoyable weekend!

viv said...

Lovely stitching. Hoping your cooler temps reach us...