Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Zoom Zoom goes the bikers

Hi All, Americade is in full swing here in the Adirondacks. I must have seen 200 bikes today in the little bit of driving around that I did. They are everywhere!! I was listening to them late into the night last night. Today it is hot and humid. I have the house closed up and I don't hear them. AC and fans are in force at my house. I had family stuff to do and then I came home to stitch a bit. I wish I had made more progress. Maybe tomorrow.
On the other hand - - I have to start this project as I joined a Stitch Along and most everyone started June 1. I am already behind. With this project, you start with hardanger and I can't do that late in the day. Early morning is when I will need to start this. I love the colors and I am very happy to be working on this one.

No comments: